September 13, 2021
3 Days intensive clinical immersion
The All-on 4 clinical residency in Portugal is for a small number of colleagues ( 2/3 ) ensures maximum advantage and a personalized course.
All participants will be able to assist live surgery aside the patient – surgeon.
Simultaneous live audio-video HD transmission allows to interact at any time and follow in all details the surgical Protocol.
We aim at providing every participant with the profound theoretical and surgical/practical knowledge to start treating immediately and in
confidence his own patients.
After-course online assistance is provided at any time to plan and discuss your cases.
A printed out syllabus is included as well as a digital video edition of the Protocol as lectured.
- presentation of the Protocol ALL ON FOUR
- history and evolution
- concepts relative to successful AO4
- radiographic examination
- impressions/ bite registration (face bow)
- photographic protocol
Surgery – set up
- step by step
From Thursday till Sunday incl.:
4 full days in the Clinic with (at least)
4 full arcades surgeries.
• Live: surgery ( 08:00 -12:00 )
• Live: impression taking ( 12:00 – 13:00 )
• Discussion and explanation: Protocol AO4
• Live: Surgery (case dependent)
• Manufacturing of the prostheses – live with technicians Case follow up
– placement of implants on 3D print patient replicas ( ad modum AO4 )
– manipulation implants / components
( Axiom – Anthogyr )
Live: Fitting of the immediate load prostheses
Discussion: Case planning next day patient(s)
5000 € + VAT / participant Including:
– course fee
– transport from and to airport (in group)
– transport from and to hotel/clinic (in group)
– lunches (restaurant near clinic)
– 5 nights hotel ( 4 **** )
– Social diner on Saturday
Company WORLDETAILS, LDA
Beneficiary: WORLDETAILS, LDA
Account Nr.: 0018025376930 – EUR
IBAN PT50 0035 0018 00025376930 98
BIC SWIFT CGDIPTPL
We have limited availability for this event, so to avoid disappointment please reserve your place by contacting Manuela Rodrigues, Tel. +351 912 986 126
The registrations must be received by WorldDetails one month before the date of the course and shall be accepted and processed in chronological order according to the receipt date; registrations will only be valid upon receipt of the registration fee. Payment must be made at time of registration.